Show Off Your Everest Pride with a Facebook Twibbon
Posted Saturday, Jan 22, 2011 by
For All Everest Enthusiasts
If you’re an Everest student or alumni, we are proud of you for taking a big step toward following your educational dreams. If you’re an Everest employee/staffer, then we know you’re helping change students’ lives every day. Whether you’re connected to an Everest College, Everest Institute, Everest University or Everest University Online (a division of Everest University), we want to give you a chance to show off your school pride with a special Facebook Twibbon!
What’s the “Everest for life” Facebook Twibbon?
The “Everest for life” Facebook Twibbon is a small, transparent graphic that you can add to your Facebook Profile picture. It’s really easy to add and is a great way to show that you’re proud of your connection with Everest.
How Do I Get the Facebook Twibbon?
To add the “Everest for life” Twibbon to your Facebook Profile picture, first make sure you’re signed in to Facebook. Then, just click on the image above or click here to go the “Everest for life” Twibbon page:
- Click the big “Facebook Connect” button to add the Twibbon application to Facebook, then click on the Facebook “Allow” button to finalize.
- You should be back on the Twibbon.com page. On the left, you’ll see the preview section for the “Everest for life” Twibbon and how it’s positioned on top of your Facebook Profile picture.
- Resize the “Everest for life” Twibbon however you’d like by using the “Twibbon size” slider bar. Drag/drop the Twibbon into the desired position over your Facebook Profile picture.
- Edit the “Optional Message of support” if you feel like it, then click the blue “Show my support now!” button to finish.
An update will automatically be posted to your Facebook Profile Wall and you should also see a new Facebook Photo Album called “Twibbons.” This will help your fellow Everest enthusiasts learn how to get their own “Everest for life” Facebook Twibbon!
Did You Know Everest Is on Facebook?
Yes, Everest has Fan Pages on Facebook! Check out your different options for joining the Everest Facebook community:
- Like Everest on Facebook
- Like Everest University Online on Facebook
- Find your campus’s Facebook Page