Stay Focused and Achieve
Posted Tuesday, Nov 22, 2011 by
Five tips that can help you achieve your goals:
- Set Well-Defined Goals – Well-defined goals can help you visualize what you want to achieve or become. Writing your goals down on a place where you can see and be reminded of them daily is also helpful.
- Chew on Bite-Sized Chunks - Having major plans and goals is great. But it makes it difficult to accomplish if you’re putting too many difficult things on your plate. Prioritize Relentlessly – Ask yourself, “What’s important? What should I be doing first, second or third?” Just keep in mind that as you make progress, your priorities may change as well.
- Tack Progress Vigorously – The majority of people want to make positive changes in their life. However, it can be difficult to stay committed. Tracking your progress is a good way to know where you’re at on the road to success at any given time.
- Remove Distractions – Removing distractions from your life can be a challenge because you have to make a choice about the things that deserve your attention and the things that don’t.
- Get Needed Help from Family and Friends – When you need help, don’t hesitate to ask family, friends or others close to you. Sometimes it takes the support of others to help us get to where we want to go in life. It can be help with homework, help with the children, or help getting to and from school.
Get focused – and stay focused.