Posted Monday, May 7, 2012 by
Education is important, but it’s only the beginning. And it’s an important beginning because it grants you the power to experience the world in a whole different way.
- “Education gives you a great start, now combine what you have learned with your experiences and you will develop wisdom.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” – Aristotle
- “I hear, and I forget. I see, and I remember. I do, and I understand.” – Chinese Proverb
- “If we value independence, if we are disturbed by the growing conformity of knowledge, of values, of attitudes, which our present system induces, then we may wish to set up conditions of learning which make for uniqueness, for self-direction, and for self-initiated learning.” – Carl Rogers
- “What one knows is, in youth, of little moment: they know enough who know how to learn.” – Henry Adams
- “What we once thought was sufficient education is only as good as the day is long.” – Byron Pulsifer “The important thing is not to stop questioning.” – Albert Einstein
- “Genius without education is like silver in the mine. – Benjamin Franklin
- “Education is not the answer to the question. Education is the means to the answer to all questions.” – William Allin
- “The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically.” – Martin Luther King
Contact Everest today to find out more about our programs, locations and student services. Education is a tool that helps you find your way, but remember, it’s only the beginning.