Get Valuable Accounting Training at Everest College in Aurora, CO.
Posted Friday, Aug 23, 2013 by
Accounting is a skill that can serve you well in many careers. With a solid knowledge of basic accounting theory, you could become a small business bookkeeper, a company’s billing clerk,or an entry-level auditor. Or you could even use that training as your first step to getting a bachelor’s degree in accounting.
You would certainly find an accounting education useful if you wanted to start your own business. The fact is that accounting is one of those basic, transportable skills you can take anywhere in the country and into virtually any industry. And if you live or work in or around Aurora, Colo., you can learn those stills in as little as two years at Everest College.
Everest College’s Associate Degree in Accounting Program
At its Aurora campus, Everest offers a two-year associate degree program in Accounting that can provide you with the skills and knowledge necessary to qualify you for many entry-level jobs in the accounting field. As an Everest student, you’ll have an opportunity to study:
- Principles of Accounting
- Introductory Cost/Managerial Accounting
- Introduction to Corporate Accounting
- Payroll Accounting
- Non-Profit Accounting
- Tax Accounting
- Applied Business Law
You’ll also discover the many differences that set Everest apart from community colleges and other traditional two-year schools. These advantages include:
- Being able to get the classes you need when you need them. Unlike most of today’s community colleges, we’re able to grow our programs along with student demand, so you’ll always get the classes you need to graduate on time.
- Small work teams so you learn easier. We give you more personalized attention with smaller classes, so you won’t get bored, feel lost or fall behind.
- Flexible schedules that fit your life. If you have a job or child care concerns, we can help you plan a class schedule that fits your needs.*
- Instructors with real-world experience. We use instructors who have experience in the career you’re training for. So you get the skills you need to get hired and be successful.
- Career and job placement assistance. We provide professional job search support after you graduate. We can help you contact companies that are hiring and help with your resume and interview preparations.
- Ongoing support when you need it. We give our graduates advice and support for years beyond graduation, so you can turn to us any time if you want more career services assistance in the future.
- Financial help to pay for training. We have student finance planners who can help you apply for scholarships, grants and students loans, and also help you manage your loans so you can keep your credit secure. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
About the Aurora Campus
Everest College’s Aurora campus is situated at 14280 E. Jewell Ave., Ste. 100, Aurora, CO 80012, just one quarter-mile east of the I-225 freeway. The campus is convenient to a variety of day care centers, restaurants, shopping and other conveniences.
For More Information
For more information about Everest College’s Accounting associate degree program, contact Everest College in Aurora today!
*Schedules and class times vary by campus.