Train for a Message Therapist Career at Everest Institute in Jonesboro
Posted Sunday, Jan 12, 2014 by
If you live in southern Atlanta metro and are looking to move to a more satisfying and rewarding career, consider Massage Therapy career training at Everest Institute in Jonesboro. At its Jonesboro campus, Everest offers a Massage Therapy program that can have you fully prepared to work in massage studios, day spas, hotels, resorts, clinics and other venues in less than one year.
There are many reasons why Massage Therapy may be the right career path for you:
- You don’t need a college degree.
- It’s a hands-on occupation that’s physical as well as mental.
- It provides a service that brings comfort, relief and happiness to others.
- In Georgia, the field for trained massage therapists is expanding even faster than the national average.
- It’s a career that often allows you to work full time or part time.
- You can work for an established company or start your own business.
The Everest Massage Therapy Program
At Everest Institute, your education will cover a wide range of relevant topics, including:
- Business and Ethics
- Swedish Massage, Pre-Natal, Post-Natal and Infant, and Elder/Geriatric Massage
- Eastern Theory and Practice
- Energy and Non-Traditional Therapies, Wellness and CPR
- Deep Tissue, Myofascial Release and Pin and Stretch
- Neuromuscular/Trigger Point and Muscle Energy Techniques
- Clinical and Sports Massage
- Health and Wellness
Your classes will be small, so you can get the personal attention you may need to succeed. Your instructors will be massage industry professionals who know what will be expected of you in the workplace. Much of your training will be hands-on so you can practice a variety of massage techniques. And upon graduation, you can take advantage of Everest’s Career Services department, which offers ongoing support with all aspects of job hunting.*
Everest currently partners with a number of growing massage studio chains, including Massage Envy and Elements Massage. These companies help Everest keep its training current and are eager to interview Everest graduates for new positions as they open.
About the Jonesboro Campus
Everest Institute’s Jonesboro campus is located at 6431 Tara Blvd. in Jonesboro, Ga. (30236). The campus is just south of Interstate 75 at the Old Dixie Road exit. In addition to Massage Therapy, the school also offers career education programs in Medical Insurance Billing and Coding, Medical Administrative Assistant, Medical Assistant, Patient Care Technician and Pharmacy Technician.
For more information on the Massage Therapy career education program at Everest Institute in Jonesboro, contact Everest today!
Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
*Employment is not guaranteed, but career services help is available for graduates.