Why You Should Get Your Business Degree from Everest University in Largo
Posted Wednesday, Jul 30, 2014 by
If you are planning to earn a bachelor’s degree in business, you have many options. Most public and private colleges and universities offer business programs. There are even schools that specialize in business education.
So why should you get your bachelor’s degree in business from Everest University in Largo? Here are some reasons to consider:
1. Location. If you live in Pinellas County, Fla., Everest University in Largo is just minutes away. This means you don’t have to worry about moving away to go to school, or all the issues and expenses that come with such relocation.
2. Flexible Schedules. Everest University in Largo is designed to accommodate working adults. If you already have a job or have family responsibilities, we can help you choose a schedule that allows you to get your education and take care of the rest of your life at the same time.
3. Small Classes. Unlike most public and private universities, Everest University in Largo has classes that are kept small. This allows you to develop close relationships with your instructors and get the help and support you may need to complete your studies.
4. Experienced Instructors. The instructors at Everest University in Largo aren’t just trained academics. They also have real-world experience in business. Many have run their own companies or have held high positions of responsibility in the corporate world. They know the realities you’ll face when you graduate.
5. Hands-On Education. At Everest, you don’t just listen to lectures and write papers. You actually do the kind of work in school that you’d do in a real job. Dealing with real-world business situations and scenarios gives you the kind of training — and experience — that will serve you well when you get into the working world.
6. Small Work Groups. At Everest University in Largo, you’ll do much of your studying in small work groups. We have found that working in groups helps students stay focused, get the intellectual and emotional support they often need, and leads to better results.
7. Career Services Help. Once you earn your bachelor’s degree in business, Everest University’s Career Services staff can help you transition smoothly from school into the workforce. These experienced professionals can help you write a winning resume, prepare for interviews, choose a professional wardrobe, and set up appointments with local employers.
About the Largo Campus
Everest University in Largo is situated at 1199 East Bay Drive, approximately two miles west of Highway 19. The school offers two-year associate and four-year bachelor’s degree programs in a number of established fields, including:
- Computer Information Science
- Criminal Justice
For more information about the bachelor’s degree in Business program at Everest University in Largo, contact Everest today!
Financial aid is available to those who qualify.